McLeod Massage Therapy Clinic
is committed to providing the highest quality massage therapy services
in a safe and comfortable setting right here in Winnipeg. We strive to
help clients achieve positive results, and carefully tailor each session
to meet individual client's needs. We do not diagnose illness or
prescribe treatment, and massage therapy is not a substitute for medical
treatment by a physician. We strongly encourage clients to consult their
physician if they have medical concerns whenever possible we will share
information that may compliment or affect positive lifestyle changes.
All therapists are graduates of an approved 2200 hour course and members
of the Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba in good standing, have
valid CPR certificate.
Mcleod Massage Therapy is located in the heart of Winnipeg.
for a Google map.
Benefits of Massage
Massage Therapy is a proven and effective means of relaxation and stress
relief. Therapeutic massage is increasingly being recommended by doctors
and other health care professionals to complement traditional medicine
as research proves its healing effects.
Here are some of the ways massage can help improve a person’s health:
- Increases Blood Circulation and Lymph Flow
- Reduces Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
- Reduces Stress and Tension
- Relieves Chronic and Temporary Pain
- Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Increases Levels off Serotonin, Protecting Against Depression
- Increases Endorphins, the Body’s Natural Painkillers
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Prevents Sports Injuries And Increases Athletic Performance
- Helps Relieve Tension, Sinus And Migraine Headaches
Massage can be effective for
• Pregnancy • Headaches • Back Pain • Stress reduction
• Fibromyalgia • Arthritis • Sports Injuries •Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Pre and Post Surgery